Square Meters TP16 Pet Dog Electric Fence Waterproof Rechargeable Training Electric shock Dogs Collar Dog Supplies accessories
Pulsed Proportional Stimulus—The closer your dog gets to the boundary, the more intense the shock will be;
Progressive Tone Stimulus—A warning tone will be issued first, Then a shock stimulus after 4-10 seconds. If your dog continues to move closer to the boundary the shock stimulus will progressive.
Variable Field Width Control—Allows you to precisely control the width of the signal field;
Audible and Visual Wire Break Indicators—Should your buried wire ever break, a loud sonic alarm will sound accompanied by a flashing light;
Speed Detect Anti-Run through—The faster your dog is moving, the quicker the higher level of intensity is issued;
Built-in Lightning Protection—Protects transmitter from power surges caused by lightning strikes;
Multiple Collar Operation—Add as many collars as you like to contain as many animals you have. There is no limit to the number of collars it can control.
Up to 5000 square meter range (over 1.2 acre).
- 1 x Indoor wall-mounted transmitter;
- 1 x Power plug;
- 1 x Adjustable receiver collar;
- 1 x boundary wire of 300 meters;(cable 1.0mm)
- 2 x Extra metal contact points;
- 20 x Training flags;
- 1 x Test bulb;
- 4 x screws;
- 1 x User’s manual
if buy dog collar .Package Contents:
- 1X dog collar
- 1x USB line
- 1x test light
- 2x shock contact points
Model Number: TP16 Dog Electric Fence
Brand Name: Pets
Item Type: Electric Fence
Operating Frequency: 12.8KHZ
Emitter voltage: 100-240V
Receiver Voltage: 3.7V (Product may charge function)
Receiver Charging time: 5H
Receiver standby time: 500H(Standby time on one charge)
Alarm sounds: 60-80dB
Waterproof grade: IP4
Please take a few minutes to read the instruction manual prior to your first use.
For best results, follow these important rules:
- The electronic dog collar is intended only for use on dogs.
- A low battery may cause intermittent operation. DO NOT USE if you suspect a low battery.
- Allow your dog to get used to the collar before you begin training. You want your dog to accept the collar as part of a routine, not to associate the collar with correction.
- DO NOT leave the collar on your dog for more than 12 hours per day.
- NEVER perform set-up procedures when the collar is on your dog.
- An electronic collar should only be used under close supervision by the dog's owner.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Read all instructions before using this product.
Realize that because individual dogs have unique temperaments, there is no way of knowing how your dog will react to its introduction to this product. For the safety of your dog, initial training should take place using a long leash to keep you in control of the situation. Also realize that an aggressive animal could turn against the handler upon receiving the stimulus. Therefore, if you feel your dog has an aggressive behaviour and/or it has a history of aggressive behaviour, you should consult a certified animal behaviourist before using this product.