Hello! Welcome to our store!
New Hidden Dog Shock Containment System Electric Boundary Control Fence Fencing Random Color
Fashion design,100% Brand New, high quality!
- 1. Progressive Tone Stimulus---- A shock stimulus if your dog continues to move closer to the boundary
- 2.Pulsed Proportional Stimulus ----- The closer your pet gets to the boundary, the more intense the shock
- 3. Power Boost Switch-The width of the warning can be adjusted by field width adjustment knob in the transmitter
- 4. Audio Wire Break Alarm----The system's control center has an audible alarm to alert you if it senses a break in the wire or if the boundary system is not functioning correctly
- 5. Speed Detect Anti-run Through---- The faster your dog is moving, the quicker the higher level of intensity is issued
- 6. Visual Wire Break Alarm----The system's control center will light spark if it senses a break in the wire
- 7. Quick Disconnect Terminals ----- quick and secure connection or disconnection of the wire to the control center
- 8. Low Battery Indicator ----- When the light on the collar is green, it is working properly. Red means low time to replace the battery
- 9. adjustable shock collar ---- Fit for different kinds of dogs, Maximum belt length up to 20"
How it works:
- 1) Wall-mounted transmitter:
The transmitter is the central controller of the whole electronic system. Make sure the wire is set to a loop.
- 2) The receiver collar:
Receiver (collar) will make a warning beep firstly and then continuous stimulation if your dog attempts to approach wire boundary.
- 3) How to install the system
- *Design your containment area and calculate the amount of wire needed.
- *Install the wall transmitter.
- *Layout the perimeter wire.
- *Connect the perimeter wire to the wall transmitter.
- *Verify transmitter is functioning without a problem.
- *Set up the receiver and then, test the containment system and adjust the field width.
- *Install the boundary wire and training flags.
- *Fit collars to your dogs and train your dogs.
- 1 x Indoor wall-mounted transmitter
- 1 x Power plug
- 1 or 2 or 3 x Adjustable receiver collar
- 1 or 2 or 3 x battery for collar(6 Volt/per)
- 1 or 2 or 3 x Test bulbs
- 2 or 4 or 6 x Extra metal contact points
- 20 x Training flags
- 1 x Boundary wire of 300 meters
- 4 x Screws
- 1 x User's manual
1. Pls read the instructions before using the item
2. The electronic dog collar is intended only for use on dogs
3. A low battery may cause intermittent operation, don't use it if you suspect a low battery
4. Allow your dog to get used to the collar before you begin training
5. Do not leave the collar on your dog for more than 12 hours per day
6. Never perform set-up procedures when the collar in on your dog
7. An electronic collar should only be used under close supervision