- EASY TO INSTALL: The system includes 650 Ft boundary wire to contain up to 3/4 acre of land, can be expanded to more land with the purchase of additional wires. You can lay the wire in any shape on the ground or underground, to keep your dog stay where you want it
- AUTOMATIC DOG TRAINING: The collar works automatically once you install the system. It will send beep and shock as your dog try to cross the boundary wire. The closer your dog goes, the more intense the shock will be, effectively train him back to the play area you set
- SUPPORT MULTIPLE DOGS: The receiver is durable, rechargeable, and IP66 waterproof, fits all kinds of dogs weighing 12lbs - 150lbs or dogs with neck size of 8 inches - 27 inches. You can control an unlimited number of dogs easily by purchasing additional compatible receivers
- PROFESSIONAL & THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: The electric fence allows you to control the width of the boundary by adjusting the signal strength. The wire break warning can tell you in time if the wire is broken. The low-battery indicator prompt you to charge your receiver when it's running low
- -650 feet of 20 gauge wire contain up to 3/4 acre
- -Expandable to more area with additional wire
- -Support multiple dogs with extra collars
- -Adjustable boundary width from 1 to 10 level
- -Rechargeable and IP66 waterproof receiver
- -Wire break warning on the transmitter
- -The low-battery indicator on receiver
- -For dogs weighing 12 lbs or more
- -90-day money-back guarantee & lifetime warranty
How does it work?
The fence works by producing a wireless signal from the transmitter through the boundary wire. Your dog wears a collar receiver and is allowed to play freely in the boundary area. When your dog approaches the boundary wire, the collar receiver gives beeps and shocks. The closer the dog goes to the wire, the more intense the shock will be. It is very effective to train dogs back into the boundary area.
1. Test the system before using it on your dogs.
2. Don't use it on your dogs for over 12 hours.
3. Use at least 260 ft boundary wire to form a complete loop.
4. The adapter included in the box is both for transmitter and receiver.
5. The real boundary is not the wire but the signal area formed by the wire.